* Deleting mail in virtual group
@ 2014-10-04  9:19 Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2014-10-04  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

This is my setup:

I sync my E-Mail to disk with mbsync and access it from gnus via the
nnmaildir backend. Each IMAP-folder corresponds to a group
(e.g. nnmaildir+mailbox:Inbox). To be able to read a complete conversion
(that is including my answers) I have a virtual group that combines
Inbox and Sent groups.

This is what I want:

From the summary buffer of the virtual group I want to delete the
current article. Deleting is done by moving said article to a designated
group (e.g. nnmaildir+mailbox:Trash).

Problem:

Moving an article from a virtual group does not work:
"gnus-summary-move-article: The current group does not support article
moving".

Solution?:

I want to write my own command that finds the original group of the
article in question and executes the move in that group. Is there a
function that gets me the original group of an article in a virtual
group?

Regards,
--
Alexander Baier