Hi, I'm using recent Gnus with epg for encryption/signing. The standard way to show whether signatures are OK seems to be the “security buttons” so I enabled them. I wonder why they are so verbose and whether this can be changed. This is, for example, what is shown at the top of a message encrypted and signed by myself: [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK Good signature from C3F147F5980F3535 Christoph Groth (trust ultimate) created at 2014-09-22T13:31:43+0200 using RSA]] I find that this is not necessary. Wouldn’t it be enough to just show [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK (trust ultimate)]]? The security buttons have functionality to show more details upon request, but this is not used here. Is this so by design? Is it configurable? (mml2015.el contains various “clear” varians of functions but I don’t understand how they are supposed to be used.) If not, would a patch be welcome that fixes this? Christoph