From: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: [gmane.emacs.gnus.user] Re: One folder in local imap not seen
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:17:59 +0800	[thread overview]

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> I am posting this here now, as I did not get any reponse on the
> gnus.user list.
>
> I have one folder in my local imap, which I see when I telnet into the
> local imap server, which is seen by e.g. Mail (OSX), but not seen by
> gnus. I have added the local imap server again as an additional server,
> but I also couldn't see it there. It is not killed as far as I can see.

One good way of seeing where things are going wrong is to edebug
`nnimap-get-groups'. When you go into the *Server* buffer and list the
groups in your local imap server, you'll be able to see the results of
the LIST command, and then see how Gnus parses those results. That
should get you closer to the source of the problem.

HTH,
Eric