* Correct upside down picture
@ 2014-05-29 15:12 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2014-05-29 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I received an e-mail from an iPad and the pictures are upside down.

I have this program that gives me picture orientation.

$ jpegexiforient image.jpeg -> 3

3 means upside down.

There is exifautotran that takes a picture and rewrite it up side.

Has anyone integrated this with gnus?

Ivan

--
Vi needs to be upgraded to vii.
    -- BOFH excuse #44

* Re: Correct upside down picture
@ 2014-09-24 21:19 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2014-09-24 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Thu, 29 May 2014 17:12:10 +0200 Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> wrote:

IK> I received an e-mail from an iPad and the pictures are upside down.

IK> I have this program that gives me picture orientation.

IK> $ jpegexiforient image.jpeg -> 3

IK> 3 means upside down.

IK> There is exifautotran that takes a picture and rewrite it up side.

IK> Has anyone integrated this with gnus?

No, and I think it should be an Emacs-level fix since there is so much
other code that deals with images outside of Gnus.

Ted