* Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail
       [not found]       ` <87hacy3v0v.fsf@nl106-137-194.student.uu.se>
@ 2013-10-04 11:13         ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-10-04 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

[...]

> Another thing, that you (or someone else) might be able
> to figure out: when you (Mr. Likonen) answered my post,
> I got the reply not only in gnu.emacs.gnus, but also as
> *a mail*. This happens sometimes, but not
> always. Although I don't mind people mailing me, in this
> particular case, it would be better to just use the
> newsgroup.

If you have emails to this list put into a separate group in gnus, you
can tell gnus that you are subscribed to the group.  Any emails you send
in this group are subsequently sent with the mail-followup-to header set
appropriately.  See info:(gnus) Group Parameters and specifically the
subscribed option.  You can set group parameters with "G c" in the group
buffer.

You might also like to check out info:(message) Mailing Lists

HTH,
eric

PS - check out the headers (t for toggle summary view) for this email to
see what gnus has set for me for followups...

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.8 + evil 1.0-dev

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-04 11:13 UTC | newest]