On Thu, Aug 30 2012, Tassilo Horn wrote: > Yes, looking at the gazillion options of `notifications-notify' that > would mean quite a lot of configure options... > > But OTOH, when I defalias it to some home-brewn function that's just a > copy of yours with added :timeout, I'll miss all that glorious stuff > you'll add in the future. For example, it seems feasible to use > :actions and :on-action to display the mail in Gnus when I click the > notification. I've added a defcustom. :) -- Julien Danjou # Free Software hacker & freelance # http://julien.danjou.info