* flushing queue
@ 2012-01-09 16:50 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2012-01-09 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

When I his Js to flush my out queue gnus is, somewhat irritatingly,
flashing up the posts its sending. Is this the result of some other
setting or just a fixable bug?

cheers,

r.

* Re: flushing queue
@ 2012-01-12  9:19 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2012-01-12  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> writes:

> When I his Js to flush my out queue gnus is, somewhat irritatingly,
> flashing up the posts its sending. Is this the result of some other
> setting or just a fixable bug?
>
> cheers,
>
> r.

This has been happening to me for months (assuming you meant "J S"
above).  A little irritating but also useful in that I can see (when
things are slow) what is happening...

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.92.1 + No Gnus v0.18

* Re: flushing queue
@ 2012-01-27 17:13 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-01-27 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> writes:

> When I his Js to flush my out queue gnus is, somewhat irritatingly,
> flashing up the posts its sending. Is this the result of some other
> setting or just a fixable bug?

You're probably using smtpmail.el to send messages now?  It flashes when
sending.  It's pretty annoying.  Please file an Emacs bug report on it.
:-)

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Sent from my Rome