On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:20:33 +0100 Reiner Steib wrote: RS> But currently, I get (with Emacs 22.1): RS> ,----[ $ make ] RS> | In toplevel form: RS> | auth-source.el:47:1:Error: Cannot open load file: eieio RS> `---- I believe it's OK to include EIEIO's files under lib/eieio because of the Emacs connection. But I don't know what else is needed (licensing, permission to use it, Makefile.in setup...) So I'm attaching a patch to just bring in lib/eieio/*.el and nothing else, hoping we can start the discussion and I can get some help setting things up. I used the eieio-*.el files from Emacs. I don't see any dependencies in them on other libraries outside Emacs. Ted