jidanni@jidanni.org writes: > Maybe it is a emacs-w3m issue, as I think the rendering in gnus is > done by it for me... no harm in me just CCing them... I do get a right-click menu with a "browse with external browser" option when displaying with emacs-w3m (maybe your gnus/emacs-w3m version is too old). It is only with links in plain text messages that I don't get a right-click menu. Charles -- "MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years of careful development." (By dmeggins@aix1.uottawa.ca)