On Sun, Sep 26 2010, Robert Pluim wrote: > One thing that I've noticed is that Gnus' handling of point seems to be > slightly different than before: it now happens that I enter a group, and > I'll be on the 17th article or something, not the first. I haven't > found any reliable way to tickle it yet, and it's annoying rather than > serious. If I find a recipe I'll let you know. Wild guess: gnus-auto-select-subject default value changed recently. Maybe try to set it to 'unread? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info