* supercite Outlook top-quoting style
@ 2009-04-30 16:53 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2009-04-30 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I looked at supercite.el and there's no pre-defined top-quoting style
like this.  I looked at the Emacs Wiki and all over, nothing.

(my cursor here)
On (Date) (Name) wrote:

(original message, unquoted)

I realize this is unpleasant.  No, that's not the right word, but
children may be reading.  Anyhow, I need to do this quoting for some
people at work, so I was wondering if someone has done this already.  If
not I'll write it as a custom Supercite style.

Thanks
Ted