* Gnus and GMail coexistence: need manual section
@ 2008-09-05 15:12 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-09-05 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

there are quite a few how-to docs (including posts here and on Usenet
and web sites/blog posts) on how to make Gnus work with GMail.  Is
anyone interested in writing a section in the manual for it, since so
many people need it?  I don't use GMail so I wouldn't be a good writer
for this.

The docs should cover:

- simple setup
- how GMail organizes folders