* Open an mbox file?
@ 2005-02-02  0:59 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2005-02-02  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm going to feel so silly when someone points this out.

I have an mbox file (ndw.mbox from dspam). I want to open it, just to
extract a couple of bits of non-spam. My attempts with adding a
foreign nnmbox group don't seem to work, I get the group but it isn't
associated with the mbox file (~/ndw.mbox in this case).

Clues, please.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--