Simon Josefsson writes: > What are you proposing? There is some optimization in > nnimap-request-move-article and nnimap-request-accept-article to make > moving more efficient, and I thought it was pretty fast. But I rarely > copy/move articles, so I wouldn't know. Maybe you could illustrate by > comparing which IMAP commands are sent now, and which commands you > want to be sent? On a related issue: nnimap expiry with an expiry-target on the same IMAP server is terribly slow. To the degree that's entirely unusable. I just got a new laptop and installed a fresh copy of CVS Gnus, and that's when I noticed that this hasn't been fixed. The attached patch has fixed the problem for me on the old laptop (and now also on the new one). nnimap expiry will still be unecessarily slow with other expiry- targets, but I don't know how to fix that. Bjørn -- How can you say that you wish you were a mental problem?