I'm in the process of switching over to using dspam for spam filtering. That means I'm doing a lot of training these days and training for dspam means forwarding the messages back to the server. Lots of spam contains unprintable characters. Is there anyway to make gnus default to ignoring this situation instead of asking me if I'm sure I want to send them? Additionally, is there any way to process-mark a bunch of articles and then have them each individually forwarded to a particular address? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Everything should be made as simple as http://nwalsh.com/ | possible, but no simpler.