in an index.rss buffer. (3) If I know the explicit URL of the RSS feed, say for a livejournal journal, I get an even more special failure. I create the group by 'G m lj.debian nnrss RET http://www.livejournal.com/community/debian/rss', and get a stringp-of-list error. It looks like this happens inside nnrss-check-group; if does (setq url (nnrss-discover-feed ...)), but what nnrss-discover-feed actually returns is an alist with the description, title, and href of the feed. This patch will set url correctly: