I've just updatet Oort from CVS. When (require ...)'ing gnus-load it stops with the error: Symbol's value as variable is void: lpr-command. If I define lpr-command, the same is for lpr-switches. When I define both prior to (require 'gnus-load), it works again. The problem is in file mailcap.el, in the following strings: (defvar mailcap-print-command (mapconcat 'identity (cons lpr-command (if (stringp lpr-switches) (list lpr-switches) lpr-switches)) " ") "Shell command (including switches) used to print Postscript files.") Currently I can't find the XEmacs equivalent of lpr-command and lpr-swithes (assuming, there're some), and would suggest checking for these variables, if they're not bound, setting them to "lpr" and "". Can anyone suggest a better way? ---Vas