* Message preview and XFace
@ 2002-01-02 14:33 jeSPer Holm
From: jeSPer Holm @ 2002-01-02 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Hi

When I make a followup or reply to an article, where the sender has
included a XFace, this XFace is incorrectly shown in the To filed
together with my email address, when I do a preview (C-c C-m P) on the
message. If I tries to send the message (to my self) the incorrect
XFace header is removed.

Is this a bug?

  Cheers

--
zoonet.dk                                                  jeSPer Holm
                                                      jesper@zoonet.dk

* Re: Message preview and XFace
@ 2002-01-19 19:39 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-01-19 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

jeSPer Holm <jesper@zoonet.dk> writes:

> When I make a followup or reply to an article, where the sender has
> included a XFace, this XFace is incorrectly shown in the To filed
> together with my email address, when I do a preview (C-c C-m P) on the
> message. If I tries to send the message (to my self) the incorrect
> XFace header is removed.

I think ShengHuo fixed something in this area a week ago.  Do you
still see this bug?