From: Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Gnus refuses to connect after suspend and resume in different network, but Gnus in fresh emacs works
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:50:07 +0100	[thread overview]

Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no> writes:

> Has anyone else observed this behaviour?

I think many.

> Does anyone know how to fix this (other than starting a new emacs)?

You can start by closing all opened but stale server connections with
"C" in the server buffer, and then reconnecting to everything (it
implies reopening connections) with "g" in the group buffer.

Some time ago I read that someone got this automated by catching the
suspend dbus event and closing the connections either on suspending or
resuming.

--
Alberto