Hi, Sometimes when I'm using the nnimap backend with Gmail, if I run gnus-summary-insert-old-articles and request, say, 10 articles, no additional articles appear in the summary buffer. If I try again but ask for, say, 10000 instead of 10, then some additional articles do appear. Is it normal for gnus-summary-insert-old-articles to add no articles to the summary buffer even though it says that some old articles are available? Since it seems I can always fetch enough old articles by incrementally increasing the number of articles requested, this isn't a huge problem for me. I'm just wondering if maybe it's a bug. -- Chris