Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: >> >>> Uhm, yeah. I'm getting the same when I try to respool. I'll get >>> fixin'... >> >> Fixed now in bzr Emacs and soon in Ma Gnus. > > Okay, I've tried this out, and it's not quite there, but nearly! > > The problem is in nnimap-request-accept-article. First of all, > apparently nothing in my setup is loading nnml.el, so nnml-active-number > is undefined. Either a require or an autoload, or something... > > Second, when nnmail-article-group is called, it is accessing a value of > nnmail-split-methods that hasn't been let to the nnimap equivalents. So > in a bunch of places there's this: > > (let ((nnmail-split-methods > (cond > ((eq nnimap-split-methods 'default) > nnmail-split-methods) > (nnimap-split-methods > nnimap-split-methods) > (nnimap-split-fancy > 'nnmail-split-fancy))) > (nnmail-split-fancy (or nnimap-split-fancy > nnmail-split-fancy))) > (do-thing) > > > And that's needed here as well. With those changes in place, all seems > well. > > Thanks, > Eric Anyhoo, here's a patch for the above.