* still want Seen articles split...
@ 2014-01-05 13:15 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2014-01-05 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I recently got an Android tablet (with great trepidation), and have been
watching how webmail/gmail on that interacts with Gnus. I use imap, and
one unfortunate side-effect is that if I look at a message on the tablet
(in the gmail app) and leave it marked as read, then sync using Gnus
later, that message won't be split, because %Seen is one of the flags in
the default value of nnimap-unsplittable-articles.

I can't really take it out of there, because IIUC that will resplit all
the messages in INBOX every single time I sync, which would be bad. On
the other hand, I can't immediately think of any solution to the
problem.

Has anyone else encountered this and thought about it?

Thanks!
Eric