Hello I have 2 problems with icalendar.el (I contacted the author, but since he did not reply yet, I thought maybe someone else has some experience). The first problem concerns how to automatically call the icalendar import function (which imports an icalendar event to the diary) when opening a message. I used (setq gnus-article-mime-part-function 'icalendar-import-buffer) but then I obtain an error which I attach. The other question is not really gnus specific: when I call icalendar-export-region the Location and Organizer are not exported. Thanks Uwe Brauer