These limit commands are nice. But they can be nicer. What about using the default value from current article? E.g. I maybe reading my mails and found I need to look for other mails From this sender. Thus I type /a, and I need to enter his name --- why don't we use a default value taken from the current article, thus I simply need to /a RET. Other commands could use this too, e.g. /t defaults to show articles older than this one, /s defaults to show articles with the same title as the current one. Is this already available? Or, did I miss something in the manual? -- Carl Lei (XeCycle) Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University OpenPGP public key: 7795E591 Fingerprint: 1FB6 7F1F D45D F681 C845 27F7 8D71 8EC4 7795 E591