From: Georg Otto <mail@georgotto.de>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: saved messages do not show
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:27:53 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

using gnus, I used to save messages in a file using the command
'o'. These messages would then appear in an nndoc group. However this
does not seem to work anymore. The message is still appended, but gnus
does not see the message in the nndoc group.

I found that with the transition to emacs 23, messages are not saved in
the babyl format, but in mbox format, so I thought it might have
something to do with that. However, when I use the conversion
program

b2m < babyl-file > mbox-file

I get the error message:

b2m: standard input is not a Babyl mailfile.

I am using emacs 23.1.1, ubuntu 10.04.

Any hint will be appreciatet.

Cheers,

Georg