* Messages mixed up
@ 2010-11-23 17:05 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2010-11-23 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I switched to No Gnus a few days ago, and I’ve just hit this problem:
in my nnimap inbox, I see a message from John Smith in the summary
buffer, but hitting RET on that message would show me a message by Foo
Bar, whose header clearly starts with “From: Foo Bar”.

I tried removing the agent, just in case, but that didn’t solve the
problem.  I suppose my .newsrc.eld got desperately broken somehow
(something I had never experienced with Gnus in years.)

How can I fix or work around the problem?  How can it be debugged?

Thanks,
Ludo’.