* gnus-article-fill-long-lines ugly at 74 columns
@ 2007-10-23 20:08 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2007-10-23 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

gnus-article-fill-long-lines on a screen which the last column is 74
(according to what-cursor-position) on:

The problem of fake blogs is significant for me in two ways.  I operate a
blog on nuclear energy and nonproliferation topics.  First, my content is
being ripped off without attribution to attract ad clicks on other web sites
and fake blogs.  Aggregators of all kinds are taking blog content and using
it to generate their own ad revenue.  Good luck on that because in the past
year I haven't made so much as lunch money from the ads on my blog served up
by Google.

Gives:

The problem of fake blogs is significant for me in two ways. I operate
blog on nuclear energy and nonproliferation topics. First, my content
is
being ripped off without attribution to attract ad clicks on other web
sites
and fake blogs. Aggregators of all kinds are taking blog content and
using
it to generate their own ad revenue. Good luck on that because in the
past
year I haven't made so much as lunch money from the ads on my blog
served up
by Google.

(Above is from comp.risks. gnus-version "Gnus v5.11", emacs-version
"22.1.1" P.S., (describe-function (quote
gnus-article-fill-long-lines)) gives "Unable to find location in file"
when clicking, as of course that function is no normal function.)

I want it to look like:

The problem of fake blogs is significant for me in two ways. I operate
a blog on nuclear energy and nonproliferation topics. First, my
content is being ripped off without attribution to attract ad clicks
on other web sites and fake blogs. Aggregators of all kinds are taking
blog content and using it to generate their own ad revenue. Good luck
on that because in the past year I haven't made so much as lunch money
from the ads on my blog served up by Google.

Which fill-paragraph nicely does.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-10-23 20:08 UTC | newest]