Katsumi Yamaoka writes: >>>>>> Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > >> How about this one? > > This causes an error with format=flowed messages. Oops. I see you installed this version. Well, I didn't ACK because I was searching for another solution: this one doesn't work for some of my mail for a reason I haven't found yet. I'll give you more information tomorrow or on Sunday. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | One user is enough. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | People suck. | | JID/MSN: | | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Tuomo Valkonen - --'