* IMAP retrieval of all messages in a thread
@ 2007-03-22 19:06 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2007-03-22 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I've been using gnus for reading my IMAP mail for a few years and just
recently started reading news as well.  I find the
gnus-summary-refer-thread function (mapped to A T) extremely useful when
reading news groups.

Sadly this doesn't seem to work at all on my IMAP mail.

Is there a way to fix this for IMAP too?

I'm using Debian linux and cyrus 2.1.18 as my IMAP server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bernt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-22 19:06 UTC | newest]