Dan Christensen writes: > Attached are two articles of a sort that I receive daily. > On the first one, if I hit C-d, I get a nice summary buffer > which uses the Authors field for the From information and > the Title field for the Subject. But on the second one > I get the From information from the (less useful) From > header, and I get no subject. Could the heuristics of > C-d be tweaked to handle the second case better? I fixed this problem and many other problems with the handling of the lanl nndoc type: - recognizes math postings properly now (original problem) - extracts Date correctly - extracts e-mail address correctly - creates Date header for revised versions - creates From header for revised versions - gets rid of spurious \\ lines - detects end of message correctly - correctly rephrases the URL Could someone please apply this patch? I have papers on file. Thanks, Dan