* Bug in compiling pgnus 0.39
@ 1998-10-25  8:07 Christian Kurz
From: Christian Kurz @ 1998-10-25  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

i've patched my pgnus 0.37 to pgnus 0.39 and started compiling it. While
compiling I saw this warning message.

While compiling toplevel forms in file
/home/shorty/work/pgnus/lisp/gnus-art.el: ** Third arg to
defvar gnus-treatment-function-alist is not a string: (quote
((gnus-treat-body-highlight-signature gnus-article-highlight-signature
nil))) Wrote /home/shorty/work/pgnus/lisp/gnus-art.elc

I don't know if this is a serious problem or not but I think you should
now about this.

Christian
--
M$: Our software of tommorrow will make sure that on your
hardware of tomorrow everything will work at the usual speed. ;-)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-10-25  8:07 UTC | newest]