* summary buffer: wrong temporal order (permanent)
@ 2022-10-22 14:48 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-10-22 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

Steps:

    1. Just for experiments I used the newest thunderbird version, and I
       shouldn't have done this, because thunderbird moved, in my gmail
       account around 100 message to the junk folder

    2. I moved them back manually

    3. However now, when I enter the INBOX in gnus the message are not
       properly ordered with respect to their dates.

    4. gnus-summary-sort-by-date solves the issue, however only
       temporary. So every time I quit gnus and open it again the
       messages are not correctly ordered.

Anybody has an idea what to do?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.