* can't see lisp attachments.
@ 2022-03-18 17:56 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-03-18 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I just received an email from the auctex list, that looks in my setting
as follows

From: Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org>
Subject: Updating algpseudocode.el
To: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
Cc: auctex-devel <auctex-devel@gnu.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:28:19 +0100 (7 hours, 25 minutes, 4 seconds ago)

Hi Uwe,

you may have seen that I've added some code to AUCTeX in order to handle
indentation of conditionals.  One side effect is that now we can indent
the contents in algorithmic environment (provided by algpseudocode.sty)
better.  I plan to change that style like attached.  I did some brief
testing and it seems to work.  Do you mind update your AUCTeX repo,
install this file in your private style directory and give it a roll?

TIA.  Best, Arash

Now I don't see any attachment, only if I run gnus-article-save-part the
attachment appears (it is also shown in other email readers).

So which variables control the display of attachments?

 gnus-mime-display-multipart-alternative-as-mixed
or   mm-discouraged-alternatives ?

Regards

Uwe Brauer