asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > Sharon writes: > >> "nnfolder+archive:sent.2014-12", for this month. What I would like >> to do is to be able to save each of these folders into another one >> just for "2014" > > You can do this by going to each of the 12 folders, marking all the > articles ('C-u 1000 #' or however many you have in each folder), and > then moving them to a new group, using 'B m', called > nnfolder+archive:sent.2014 > > I think that is the easiest and quickest solution. > > Thanks Adam, that would work, except I want to keep them in the monthly folders. Although its not what I stated above. It would be easier to search through them for a particular post if they remained in their monthly folders, so is it just a matter of renaming the folders, and then cut and pasting them into one for 2014? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0