Eric et al., All the proposed solutions require local imap mirroring if I understand correctly. This is an appealing approach for a number of reasons. However, I have been spectacularly unsuccessful in getting either offlineimap or isync to synchronise with an MS Exchange server. I get filename errors or the transfer simply quits without ever managing to complete the first synchronisation. (I should nte that I haven't tried doing this in over a year now... maybe things have improved?) Has anybody here managed it? Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.3.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-0469bee : BBDB version 3.0.50 (2013-11-16 11:30:49 -0600)