Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: [...] > So it basically just uses `regexp-opt' instead of making the regexp > itself "manually"? But the result is significantly slower, and the code > doesn't seem to be shorter? Right, but I abandoned this patch, I'll avoid the duplication between “to-list” and “to-address” in another way in my rework of “feature/group-mail-splitting-on-list-headers”. Using “manual” alternative make the “nnmail-split-fancy” easier to read. Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF