Daniel Dehennin writes: > I'm using EasyPG backend to mml2015 and see that the from header is > not used for mail siging. > > Looking at the code I see that the sender address is not used. Hello, I'm recoding my patches to make mml2015 use the From header to sign. The two first patches, coming soon, are very simple to show how to make this works. The from header is added to mml2015-signers when needed, if it's not nil and mm-sign-option is not 'guided, the mails are signed by all the ID of mml2015-signers _and_ the address in the from header. Next, I will reduce code duplication. You can fetch my git branch[1] to look and test easily, no need to manually apply patches ;-) Regards. Footnotes: [1] git checkout -b mml2015-use-from-to-sign master git pull http://www.baby-gnu.org/~nebu/archives/gnus/gnus.git dad/mml2015-use-from-to-sign -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x6A2540D1