* also Sort Groups via Groups Timestamps
@ 2008-03-10  6:09 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2008-03-10  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Gentlemen, excuse me but in (info "(gnus)Sorting Groups") I do not see
any sorting function that uses (info "(gnus)Group Timestamp").

What an obvious pair to hook together! One could sort in order of most
recent viewing. Now more saying to yourself "what was that group I was
just looking at?" and trying to dig it out of the pile.

Please don't tell me how to rig it up via those ways mentioned halfway
thru (info "(gnus)Sorting Groups"). Instead just append this valuable
message of mine to the TODO list. Thanks, (as I'm off to research my
next high level suggestion without ever getting my hands dirty: I pass
them on to the coding department.)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-03-10  6:09 UTC | newest]