* Agent problems with nnimap
@ 2002-10-05 22:54 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-10-05 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Somebody said, and I think he's right, that it doesn't work right to
have nnimap groups in the "default" Agent category.  So I created an
"imap" category and put my nnimap groups there.  That seems to work.

But the workaround is undesirable.

Can others verify that nnimap groups aren't downloaded by the Agent
when they are in the default category?  If I'm not seeing white mice¹,
then it seems to be a bug, and it would be useful to fix it.  But I
have no idea where to start looking...

Note that I have only these two categories, and both have the
predicate true, so it *should* not make a difference which category a
group is in...

kai

¹ Wonder what's the idiom for this in English...