* Maildir file format?
@ 2000-05-24 18:35 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2000-05-24 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

For reasons that aren't important, I want to drop a bunch of
mail messages in a directory and then get gnus to slurp them all
up as a maildir source.

Alas, there must be more to the format of the messages in the
individual files than just dropping the RFC822 headers and text
in there. Or so it would seem, as gnus complains that the format
is wrong.

Can anyone point me to the format?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I don't make predictions. I never have
http://nwalsh.com/            | and I never will.--Tony Blair

* Re: Maildir file format?
@ 2000-05-24 19:15 ` Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2000-05-24 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| Can anyone point me to the format?

Nevermind. (setq debug-on-error t) is your friend...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We discover in ourselves what others