* nnimap process die repeatedly
@ 2020-09-08 12:57 Juan José García-Ripoll
From: Juan José García-Ripoll @ 2020-09-08 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I have set up nnimap successfully and was using it fine with 26.3. I've
since upgraded to 27.1 (last RC) and I see nnimap process dying
often. Sometimes it is not noticed, other times gnus complains and I
have to close and reopen the server. In both cases a new buffer with a
new number appended to it is created. As of today, 6 hours into my
working day, I have 26 buffers with the name " *nnimap" in it, all for
the same server. Is there any way to debug why this happens? Why are
buffers not reused or processes deleted when this happens?

Juanjo

--
Juan José García Ripoll
http://juanjose.garciaripoll.com