Gnus development mailing list
From: Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Posting Git patch series with Gnus
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:27:32 +0100

Are there any ready-made Lisp macros to post a branch as a patch
series, allowing me to edit the cover letter before actual sending?

Gnus' MIME handling seems to be more reliable than that of git
send-email, and I'd like to use the Gnus setup and not the slightly
more problematic /usr/sbin/sendmail configuration for sending mail.
Another benefit is archival of outgoing email in Gnus.

Any suggestions?