Eric S Fraga writes: > On Friday, 24 Oct 2014 at 19:27, Sharon Kimble wrote: >> Since upgrading to the new Emacs of 24.4.1.0 I have been totally unable >> to send any emails or to any newsgroup, and the error report that I'm >> given is - >> >> mml-secure-message: The message is corrupted. No mail header separator > > Yes, I had this problem as well a month or two ago. I had to turn off > auto-signing of emails because of this. I haven't had time to track > down the problem beyond this and I don't know if it still happens in > emacs 25 that I am currently using. Thanks Eric. This set me thinking as to what had changed since I was last able to send through gnus. Nothing! My last email was just after midnight on the 24th. I'd updated through ELPA, so I looked at the package changes there, and I had two w3m packages, with different dates on them. Then I remembered that there had been some fault and the transaction never completed, it didn't delete the old one when it installed the new one! Deleted the old one, restarted everything, and its all back to normal again! And thats with rebuilding my '.emacs', and also my '.gnus.el'! I don't care, I'm just glad its all working properly again. Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0