Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > XeCycle writes: > >> What about using the default value from current article? E.g. I >> maybe reading my mails and found I need to look for other mails >> From this sender. Thus I type /a, and I need to enter his name >> --- why don't we use a default value taken from the current >> article, thus I simply need to /a RET. > > Good idea. I've now added this to Ma Gnus. Thanks, I'll try them out. >> Other commands could use this too, e.g. /t defaults to show >> articles older than this one, /s defaults to show articles with >> the same title as the current one. > > I'm not sure `/ s' sounds as useful... And I'm not sure I see the use > case for a default `/ t' value either. Yeah, they doesn't look as useful. If it were me, I'd add them anyway. It's a form of consistency in user interface. -- Carl Lei (XeCycle) Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University OpenPGP public key: 7795E591 Fingerprint: 1FB6 7F1F D45D F681 C845 27F7 8D71 8EC4 7795 E591