lars, that's not working properly, see before and after using 'W w'. before ,---- | > I discovered by accident that nnimap article editing works. At | least | > kinda works... the article was edited, but the summary buffer and | the | > tick marks were confused afterwards. `---- after ,---- | > I discovered by accident that nnimap article editing works. At | least kinda works... the article was edited, but the summary buffer | > and | the tick marks were confused afterwards. `---- Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Deepak Tripathi writes: > >> How gnus treat long line break, so if somebody replayed to me i get >> something like this > > I use `W w' on the article before following up, which usually breaks > stuff sensibly. -- ,---- | Life's Too Short, Write Fast Code, Use emacs :) | Deepak Tripathi(gnumonk) | irc: irc.debian.org | nick: deepak, gnumonk | irc: irc.freenode.com | nick: gnumonk | web: http://www.gnumonk.com `----