On Thu, Sep 23 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: >> Maybe it's easy to implement `gnus-browse-url-url-encode-chars', >> however the latter doesn't seem to be. Any idea? > > While `window-inside-pixel-edges' gives a more accurate number for our > purposes, I think `window-pixel-edges' is sufficient. I mean, we only > need a rough ballpark number, don't we? > > Julien, perhaps this should be changed back, unless there are any other > effects I'm not aware of? I'm neither aware of any other effect. This was just to be more precise, as you point out. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info