* how to NOT VIEW and images inline
@ 2010-03-27 15:31 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2010-03-27 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm finding with emacs semi recent move into displaying images that
the handling of images inside gnus, that is, the viewing of them
inside a message, is so terrible, I'd rather not even do it at all.
And just view images externally.

What can I do to make gnus only display the mime type line or `button'
I guess its called, and not even attempt to show any images?