In message.el, the message-header-xheader face seems to be unused. Is that accidental, or deliberate? Incidentally, some of the colours in message mode with "dark background" seem a bit dark to me, like DarkGreen for message-header-name. Do dark users find them ok? I use dark, but only on the console, where in fact "blue3" in message-separator comes out pretty much unreadable -- but perhaps that's the fault of "tty-color"s mapping. 2007-05-17 Kevin Ryde * message.el (message-font-lock-keywords): Use message-header-xheader face for "X-Foo", its apparent intended purpose. Move "X-" pattern ahead of the anything pattern, to get it recognised. (Note the diff is a bit zany, it's actually a swap of the two forms, not changes to the patterns.)