/ Walter Franzini was heard to say: | A quick search with google for "multipart boundary mime ezmlm" found | two interesting links: | | http://www.csi.hu/mw/ezmlm-idx_mimeremove_bug.txt Most interesting indeed. Just before reading this message, I concluded that the only significant difference between mail from gnus (which doesn't work) and mail from Evolution (which does) is that gnus sends: From: ... Other-headers: xxx --a boundary The content and Evolution sends From: ... Other-headers: xxx --a boundary Content-type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The content So, is there any way for me to tell gnus to always send the content type, even when it apparently thinks it can default it? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Growth for the sake of growth is the http://nwalsh.com/ | ideology of the cancer cell.--Edward | Abbey