* [Gerd Moellmann] Re: [Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>] Re: Large *.pif base64 attachments and Gnus...
@ 2001-08-06 11:34 Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2001-08-06 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Gerd Moellmann just wrote me this. Can you please change it for Emacs 21
and in CVS?

,----

`----

--
Pavel Janík

panic ("No CPUs found.  System halted.\n");
                  -- 2.4.3 arch/parisc/kernel/setup.c

* Re: [Gerd Moellmann] Re: [Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>] Re: Large *.pif base64 attachments and Gnus...
@ 2001-08-07  8:23 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-08-07  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) writes:

> | I think the reason for saving this undecoded is that
> | base64-decode-region signals an error, but in mm-bodies.el it's called
> | inside a condition-case and the error is ``converted'' into a message,
> | and then probably ignored.  Could you please tell the Gnus developers?

Since I'm mentioned in the subject line, I somehow feel I should
comment: I don't have access to Emacs 21, so I can't check that a
change is right.